Whew! I haven’t done this in awhile! Back to the grind…a fun grind though it be.
- I miss Windy Gap.
- I miss my sister more.
- Although the food at WG was awesome, I think most would agree with me when I say the fruit was not so awesome. Fruit here at home is mucho better-o.
- Running the hills of North Carolina trained me to run the slight inclines in Georgia.
- I need to work on responding in love.
- Eve was right about so much and my new little Columbus haven is just one thing on that list.
- God is everywhere, not just at WG. (I mean, I knew that. I just might not have felt it.)
- I am excited about the new chapter of my life that begins this week.
- Facebook is almost painful these days.
- No T.V. is one of my new favorite perks to living in the attic. (more on this later…)
Random Fact**I have listened to nothing but Drew and Ellie since returning to Columbus.