…the world wants to know when Theresa is going to blog again. Well, World (according to Bill Buck), I have not had internet on hand or a computer for a bit now. It’s not that I am un-inspired or that I have nothing to say. There are a lot of random pieces of paper laying around just dying to be typed up and posted on my blog.
But today is not the day to do that.
Today is Valentines Day, or National Bee Keepers Day. I am celebrating the latter. However, my mom did make a lovely heart-shaped cake and get all of us free ice cream coupons to Chick-fil-A. Yessssss. I do love Valentines Day because in my opinion love is something to celebrate.
Love comes in all different shapes and sizes. Today I am celebrating:
- Parental Love-This is a pretty big one since my particular parentals have invested almost 22 years into me. Also, I’m celebrating parental figures who have invested almost twelve years (Flournoys, Mr. Ron), almost four years (Garvins), and anywhere in between.
- Sibling love-I sure do love Caroline Elizabeth, Sarah Ann, Mary Louise, Jesse Thomas, Joseph William, Katherine Suzanne, and Benjamin Clark.
- Best Friend Love- Lucy F., Lucy B., Kathryn G., and Meghan D., are the best girlfriends that a girl could ask for. And I love them.
- Cousin Love- My cousin, Peyton, is amazing and I love her more than I could really put into words, so I won’t try.
- Job Love-I love my job. End of story.
- Jesus Love-This is not at the bottom for any particular reason. It really is the most important. I love knowing that there is nothing I can do to make Jesus love me more or less. I love knowing that He loves me so much that He gave His life for me in the most horrific way possible. O, Love that will not let me go!
So, here’s to love, in all shapes and sizes.