What girl doesn’t set aside $15k for port-a-potties? According to wedding planner Claudia Hanlin, the $3-$5 million dollar wedding that Chelsea Clinton is planning is
“…going to be very understated, elegant, but befitting a royal wedding for the U.S.,”
Reports show that the Clintons have racked up the following bill:
- $600,000 in air-conditioned tents, complete with glass walls
- $200,000 to hire extra security, paid for by the Clintons
- $15,000 in high-class port-a-potties, according to online gossip site TMZ
- Flowers arranged by Jeff Leatham, who’s worked with Madonna and other celebrities
- Wine as a party favor from Clinton Vineyards (which has no relation to the presidential family)
- A Federal Aviation Administration-enforced no-fly zone over Rhinebeck, the small New York town that includes Astor Courts, a picturesque mansion that’s hosting the event and overlooks the Hudson River
Gee. Must be nice. Let me say this though, with all my sarcasm, I’m kinda excited about seeing pictures and reading the summaries. The whole ordeal is somewhat fascinating. I mean, who wouldn’t be excited about a father-in-law who was convicted of fraud and spent 7 years in prison? Probably a girl whose father was impeached from office after he did not have sexual relations with that woman. But hey, all that charm and charisma still has good ole’ Bill with a higher approval rating than our current Commander in Chief.
However, the biggest question still remains unanswered: Will it be Oscar del a Renta or Vera Wang? We’ll know in less than 48 hours.