unidentified Law Enforcement Officer so sweetly reminded me earlier this week, there are lots of things to be on the lookout for this holiday season. For your reading pleasure, I’ll list a few:
- Don’t Text and Drive. With kids out of school this coming week, a lot of them will be on the road. Remind your kids that no message is too important to wait and read at the final destination.
- Don’t Drink and Drive. And for all you parents, remember, Safety Cab is only a phone call away. 706.660.6069.
- If you are using an ATM, be sure you are in a well lit area, preferably with lots of folks milling about.
- Park as close to entrances and exits as you can and make multiple trips to the car with your packages. The less you are carrying, the better. Just remember to hide your bags in the trunk or cover them in the backseat.
- Keep an eye on small children when out in public places.
- Make sure your kids are shopping in groups and their cellphones are charged.
- If shopping at night, park in a well lit area and have your keys ready to go. Stay aware of your surroundings at all times. Thieves are looking for folks who are preoccupied.
Just a few friendly reminders from your neighborly Mexican and your
unidentified Law Enforcement Officer.