I’ve commented more than once over the past several weeks that I feel that my creative juices are drying up and a small part of me has died because I have not written in so long. But today seemed like the perfect time to recommit and start anew.
Today I am 23 years old. Birthdays seem like a good time to reflect upon the previous year, so today I give you “23 things I’ve learned since LAST April 30th.”
- God is Faithful.
- I love my life.
- Popcorn and a glass of water with LOTS of ice is really the only way to go.
- Forgiving isn’t forgetting.
- Love must be sincere.
- Yard sale ads can be deceiving.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- The Gospel message is simple.
- The definition of a “Home-cooked meal” is defined by the person eating the meal.
- Tears shouldn’t be wasted.
- We’re promised “joy in the morning”, not a short night.
- Being nice takes not once ounce of energy.
- Spicy Chicken is awesome, but nothing beats the Original.
- There’s a difference between being “agreeable” and being a “pushover.”
- There’s a time for everything.
- Going to bed angry makes for a sleepless night.
- Patience is a virtue that I still need to work on.
- Consistency makes the runner.
- Unsweetened Tea is good for your health and your soul.
- Friday morning CFA Breakfasts are sweet.
- Honesty is key.
- For every action there is a REaction.
- It is well with my soul…
Psalm 39:4- Show me, Lord, my life’s end and the number of my days so that I might see how fleeting my life is.Psalm 90:12- Teach us to number our days, that we might gain a heart of wisdom.